In the following, we provide information on the collection and processing of personal data when using the www.orior.ch website (referred to below as "website").
Identity of the controller
ORIOR AG, Dufourstrasse 101, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland
Contact details of the data protection officer
You can reach our data protection officer at: Data protection officer of ORIOR AG, Dufourstrasse 101, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland or by email to email@example.com
Purpose and basis for data processing
The data processing is carried out to analyse the internet traffic of our website and to improve the functionality of our website. The processing of your data is based on your consent or is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of ORIOR.
If you have subscribed to our news service, we process your data additionally for the delivery of the news you have subscribed to. Your subscription to the news service requires your consent (double opt-in).
Kinds of personal data and where it comes from
We process personal data arising from your use of our website or which you provide to us via our website.
Recipients of personal data
Your data will not be transferred to any third party. However, we work with IT providers, who are responsible for backing up all data.
Collection of personal data during informational use of our website
We do not collect any personal data if you use this website for purely informational purposes, i.e. if you do not subscribe and register to our news service – except data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website.
• IP address
• Date and time of request
• Time difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• Volume of data transmitted in each case
• Website from which the request originates
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software
(1) Additionally, cookies are stored on your computer when you use the website. Cookies are small text files that are allocated to the browser you are using and saved on your hard drive, by way of which certain information is passed on to the provider that set the cookie (in this case, us). Their purpose is to make the online service more user-friendly and effective.
(2) This website uses transient cookies (temporary use until you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which continue after your browser is closed):
Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. They store a session ID with which different requests by your browser can be assigned to a common session. These allow for your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined amount of time that can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
(3) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences, for example to block third-party cookies or all cookies. However, please note that you may then not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” text files that are stored on your computer and permit an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of the website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not matched with any other data from Google. Moreover, we have extended Google Analytics on this website using the “anonymizeIP” code. This guarantees the masking of your IP address, allowing for all data to be collected anonymously. The full IP address is only sent to a Google server in the U.S., and abbreviated there, in exceptional cases.
(2) Google uses this information on our behalf to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide us with other services related to website usage and internet usage. You can prevent the storage of cookies through the corresponding setting in your browser software; however, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website to their full extent.
(3) You can additionally prevent Google’s collection of the information generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and Google’s processing of this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available here. As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent data collection through Google Analytics by clicking on the link in the following paragraph. This sets an opt-out cookie that will prevent future collection of your data during visits to this website. The opt-out cookie only applies to this browser and only for our website and will be stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will have to set the opt-out cookie again.