Labelled mountain products from the Grisons
Discover the new, particularly taste-intensive mountain products from Albert Spiess. These specialities are produced and certified exclusively with meat from the Swiss mountain area.
Albert Spiess's new mountain products are produced exclusively in the Swiss mountain area. The companies along the entire value chain are certified and the products meet all the requirements of the Mountain and Alp regulation. The specialities are characterised by craftsmanship and the fresh Grisons mountain air. Regionally available in your Migros assortment are these products:
- Mountain Salsiz with Swiss Alpine chili: mountain meat, Swiss Alpine chili and local craftsmanship - a very special combination.
- Mountain Salsiz with garlic: the flavourful mountain Salsiz with the spicy garlic note.
- Mountain raw ham: tender mountain ham is at 1500 meters above sea level, in fresh, cool mountain air dried in Davos.
- Mountain dried meat: beef has been used for centuries according to traditional recipes on fresh and cool mountain air, dried in the mountain valleys.
- Mountain bacon: fragrant herbs and spices give the mountain herbal bacon the unmistakable, spicy taste.